Monday, August 20, 2007

Getting Closer

A few teaser photos of what is happening. It's hard to do since things change everyday.

I do have a pretty final menu ready. For all of you who felt my online menu was a little lacking, you were correct. I will post that up pretty soon.

Wine list is underway, lighting is coming, hiring is full throttle. I'm telling the public that I will be open the first of October, but I fully anticipate being ready the first weeks of September, depending on inspections and such.





What a weirdo!

A little bit of the Flagstaff singletrack I tasted while the family was in Michigan. Very nice!




A video walk through of some of the restaurant



Yes we are accepting applications...send me your tired and oppressed, my restaurant ain't gonna be worth a darn if I don't get anyone to work there. If you were thinking about applying NOW IS THE TIME!!! You know who you are!!!

J