Monday, October 29, 2007

Wine Dinner #1 and news

Howdy folks, it's the end of my 3rd week and I have a few things to announce.

For sure, I am going to do a wine dinner on November 10th, but I've got a wild hair to do one this Saturday the 3rd if I have enough interest and I can get the wines paired...Menu is at the bottom of the email.

Email me back with interest. Probably be @ 6 or 7 pm, depending on popularity.

I can't face doing a fall/winter menu, so I am calling this a farewell to warm weather (I hope) menu. The November 10th menu will follow later in the week. I am leaning towards some bigger flavors including but not limited to Lamb, squash, risotto, and maybe some truffle.

Also, if I have an interest, I can bring in AWESOME fresh oysters. Let me know (I would need to order them on Monday to get them for the weekend).

Look for fresh steamed clams and/or mussels this weekend in the restaurant!

Wine Dinner November 3rd

Farewell to Warm Weather (forecast calls for a high of 65)

Trio of appetizers

Mango Tuna 'Ceviche'
Spicy Dungeness Crab Salad
Smoked Trout with Dill Crème Fraiche

Ginger Chicken Consomme with Lime Sorbet

Seared Red Snapper with white wine, new potatoes and bell peppers

Dessert TBA


Jay Wulf
The Greenside Cafe
IT ALWAYS TASTES BETTER ON THE GREENSIDE OF THE MOUNTAIN!
greenside@gofoods.net
jaybob@cybermesa.com
www. gofoods.net